• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Abnormal Cell Surgery Effect Fertility?

Kay_

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

It's been a little while since I was last here. I was trying to conceive at one point but now have just let everything work out naturally rather than stress over trying.

Recently I had went in for a PAP and they told me my PAP results came back abnormal. Further look into things resulted in me having some abnormal cervical cells, I guess she had said cells that could turn into cancer if left untreated She booked me to have something done to burn out the cells using a laser (?) I forgot the medical term for it.
I was wondering if any of you have needed to have this done to remove cancerous cells and if you know if this could effect fertility? Or have you conceived just fine after this type of procedure? She told me its very minimal effect on things but i need someone else opinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->