Can Anyone help?- Are these signs?

PEACELOVE1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have been spending a few days researching on the internet and everyone has been saying different things.
I am usually very regular and start my period every 26/7 days. But this time i was 3 days late and then i came on very lightly just light pink which again is strange because when i usually come on in its very heavy straight away. I then had what seemed to be a light period for a day and a half and then spotting brown/pink for 3 days. Its been 3 days since the spotting and since then i have been suffering with stomach cramps, the same as period pains.
I have noticed a difference in my eating habits as everything i used to like i cant eat now like fish, and my nails have never been strong or grown before and now they are so long and extremely strong. Im also feeling sick but im not sure if this is my mind playing tricks on me!! Any advice- I have bought 2 pregnancy tests but not sure if it is too early??
Thanks in advance

You can take an early response test from the day you are due.. Or even before I think :)

Im going to test tomorrow morning, i was 3 days late then spotted and had what looked like a light period for 1 and a half days and that was about 6 days ago, so we'll see tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->