Can anyone help? BFP? UTI?

StephanieSL

Reaction score
Quick bit of back ground. I've had UTI symptoms for the best part of a month. The hospital cannot find infection. I've had bloods as well. I assumed all of these were negative or evaps but a few people have said these are positive. I don't see how because I'm on the pill although I took two of them late, and we use condoms!!

All these were taken within time frame. thanks X

IMG_20190121_121151.jpg IMG_20190126_150502.jpg Screenshot_20190126-145131.jpg Screenshot_20190126-145141.jpg

If you skip any birth control you can get pregnant that's why it says to take same time everyday and never skip or take dose late. Condoms can break or leak. Only why you can't get pregnant is by not having sex or tubes tied ect. Those look positive to me. Go get blood work to confirm. Hope you get the answer you want.

I see lines on your tests, but they could be evaps. Definitely retest, blood tests if possible...

I see lines on your tests, but they could be evaps. Definitely retest, blood tests if possible...
I think they're evaps, it's been a while since I've been in the POAS game and I wasn't sure what these tests are like any more. Ant recommendations for something cheap but reliable?

If you skip any birth control you can get pregnant that's why it says to take same time everyday and never skip or take dose late. Condoms can break or leak. Only why you can't get pregnant is by not having sex or tubes tied ect. Those look positive to me. Go get blood work to confirm. Hope you get the answer you want.

GP has referred me for an ultrasound on my ovaries so I'm guessing if there's one in there it'll show up

Im a poas addict and scruntinise all my tests if they were mine id say definitely positive but the fact your on the pill and using condoms id say its an evap
What cd are you on?

Im a poas addict and scruntinise all my tests if they were mine id say definitely positive but the fact your on the pill and using condoms id say its an evap
What cd are you on?

I don't know what CD I'm on I stopped getting periods 3 months ago with this pill so I've no idea

I used the clinical guard cheapies on Amazon, out of all 50 tests I had only one evap. I didn't get a positive until 14 dpo and started testing at 5, since I knew we had a slip up I just knew I'd end up pregnant.

Good luck hun, hope you get some answers soon. Have you skipped a day taking the pill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->