Can anyone help me, 3 positive pregnancy test but now I have bleeding

Jay929

Reaction score
My period is over 2 weeks late, I took a first response pregnancy test and a very very faint line appeared then I took 2 more and they were the same very very faint lines indicating positive. So I went to the doctor yesterday and did another test but nothing showed up, she told me that home pregnancy test are more sensitive and could detect earlier to try again in a few days. Then I started to get period pains and cramping and this morning when I went to the toilet there was some blood. Has this ever happened to anyone else before? I am so unsure and confused weather or not I could be pregnant? Any advice would be great x

What colour is the blood? How much is there? Spotting or like a period? Is it still happening or did it stop?

You said you took a pregnancy test which was faint positive, then you took two more which were the same - what was the gap in time between them? I suffered a chemical pregnancy last month and got my first BFP at 11dpo, then kept testing throughout the week but the lines got no darker. I started bleeding at 4w 5d and it was all over for me. Not saying this is whats going to happen with you tho, and i hope it doesnt. It depends what the bleeding is like as well - I was cramping with bright red blood with clots. X

Sorry you are going through this. Sounds very similar to my situation and it ended in an early miscarriage. No sac ever developed and I naturally miscarried. My hpt test lines never darkened and within a day or of my positive I started spotting brown. It gradually turned pink. My betas were super low. I hope that's not what's happening to you.

Hi Hun how are you doing? The exact same thing is happening to me, I have a scan on Tuesday but think it Is all over for me :( x x

Hi girls,
sorry this is happenning to any of you. Same thing has to me many times. I suffer from repeat chemical pregnancies due to a luteal phase defect. I have just learned to stop testing unless I have a missed period. It keeps me from getting my hopes up every month.

Good luck to you all!

I went to the doctor on Thursday because I was have very bad Adominal pain, bleeding and blood clotting. Unfortunalty I miss carried, thank you all for the advice you gave me, I really appricate it

So sorry to hear about your loss. When I went through my loss I found the mc support part of this forum really helped me. Be gentle with yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->