Can anyone help me diagnose this rash

Kmx

Reaction score
Around 2-3 days ago I had iching on the back of my right arm and when I scratched I could feel blister type spots.

This morning I have noticed more itching on my right leg with similar blister type bumps. They aren't blisters as they aren't filled with fluid however they resemble blisters.

Any ideas what It could be?

I have attached a few photos - apologies for my white legs & hairy arms :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 17
Here is a photo of it on my arm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 15
looks like hives. most probably a allergic reaction to something. if its itchy get some viral sooth or hydrocortisone cream ftom the chemist or supermarket.

Thanks. I had the whooping cough vaccine on Thursday so wonder if it is caused by that maybe.

Agree with other posters, looks like hives. Antihistamine cream will help also.

Thanks. I had the whooping cough vaccine on Thursday so wonder if it is caused by that maybe.
I'd say that's probably it, if you haven't changed any products lately, like toiletries, laundry detergents etc.

I get the same hive type rash whenever any bug bites me or grass rubs on my foot that I'm not used to.

Hydrocortisone will help SO much. They'll disappear the next day.

I got the same thing around 17 weeks. I hadn't changed any of my soap products or anything. After a lot of testing looks like pregnancy has increased my sensitivity and I'm now not tolerating my laundry detergent. Weird because I've never had any trouble with it before but my doctor said this can happen in pregnancy.

Cream definitely helped with the itching. Hang in there hun.

I've had the exact rash for three days now, and I know 100% mines heat rash from the weather we've had recently. I've just put after sun on and it's slowly clearing, but I feel your pain! The thing is driving me MENTAL!

^ Heat rash doesn't look like hives tho... Hmmm...

Original poster, everyone is spot on, it's hives. They are the devil :( Hope they resolve soon! Ask your dr what you can use (typically steroid/hydrocortisone creams and antihistamines are used).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->