Can anyone help with a question I have please?????

meercat23

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower: I bn reading on here abt the amber teething necklace which I'm going to buy for my LO...but the question I want to ask is.........
Has any of u ever had any pain issues urself and has used them to ease it??? Or are they no good for other things??? Would be really interested to find out as my DD 12yrs old,suffers with chronic pain in her ears and is on so many pain killers and medicines to keep the pain at bay....:cry: just wanted to see what u think before I do invest in one for her aswell! Thank u for taking the time to read this....:thumbup:

I would give it a try,Succinic acid which is what amber is made from has been used as pain reflief for thousands of years.
Because amber has a differant melting point to most minerals the idea is the heat from the body causes minute particles to seep into the skin which then eases the pain.

The more rawer the baltic amber the more its believed to be stronger so amber chips are better then polished amber, I also think baltic amber is ment to be better.

Even though alot believe it to be just hippy gem stone crystal healing sor tof nonsense there actualy is alot of proof behind the concept of it and Succinic acid is even used today as an active ingriediant in medication for anti oxidants, anti inflamiteries, antibiotics, cardiac medication, muscle and athritus medication.

Iv had a tooth infection from a wisdom tooth for 8 months now and im still waiting for a appointment to ge tit removed, the infection has come back four times now and painkillers are just not working where its spread to my jaw and ear so the whole side of my face, head and neck is just pure agony and im thinking about giving a amber necklace a try once I can use my bank account online again.

I've not used amber but I am a big believer of the power of crystals so I say give it a try!! :thumbup:

Thank u ladies for ur replys....I will get one for her to try!! smokey I really hope u get ur tooth sorted chick..big:hugs: having pain day in and day out must horrid and to all thos who suffer massive :hugs: to u all....:flower:

Hi, Amber is a good all round healer but it is better for inflammation/dental etc. For ear ache I would use clear quartz crystal point in clockwise circles by the ear few times a day. Wearing amber wouldnt hurt too though,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->