ok so AF was due on sunday 1st june

test results as follows:

9dpo - 11dpo BFN (cheapies)
12dpo BFN (FRER)
13dpo BFN (cheapie)
14dpo faint BFP (FRER)
15dpo extremly faint BFP (cheapie)
today 16dpo BFN (cheapie)

dont really know whats going on here i want to be hopeful as the tests i took yesterday and today were cheapies and obviously not as sensitive as the FRER's but shouldnt i have at least had a stong BFP on the FRER on sunday?

has anyone experienced anything similar?

going out tomarrow to buy some more FRER's

Do you have other cheapies you can use today? I got a bfn with one of my IC's this pregnancy after a few days of bfp's and almost had a heart attack until I did another and realised the first was faulty.

Other than that the only suggestions I can think of are that your urine was very very diluted today possible due to drinking too much or, very sadly, you are having what is known as a chemical pregnancy.

I will keep my fingers crossed it's one of the first 2!

Edit: I'm adding this because I've read over my post and I know if I were you the only part of the post I would focus on would be the chemical pregnancy part, and I didn't want to run the risk that you would do that and worry unnecessarily. I would definitely be more inclined to think the test you used today was faulty. I replied to your post because you asked for other peoples experiences and that has been my experience. Generally speaking, however, I have found the ics I use to be more sensitive than Frers. I have also found ics to be very inconsistent in how dark a line is. I hope you get a nice solid line :)

IC in my opinion are rubbish and not very sensitive. Try another frer if you can. The time of day can effect the test. I found afternoon tests were better than fmu.

Try not to worry, it's still early and the inconsistent tests are probably due to the tests you're using xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->