Can anyone recommend anything for stretch marks??!

B

Belle25

My lovely dd- gave me bad stretch marks, and I have never really tried any creams oils lotions on them properly, or consistently for long enough to see if they work.

Anyone got any success stories in reducing them with anything.
Xx

Yeah the mum & me roll on stretch mark ointment thingy lol. It seriously faded my stretch marks with about 10 days use and they're shrinking down now too. Before I started using it a couple months ago my stretch marks were still really red and angry and that was 9 months after giving birth. Now they are just silvery lines and I feel so much better about them. Hope you find something that works for you.

Oh and btw I got them REALLY bad. Like they're all the way up my stomach and right down my thighs but they have all faded so much now x

Bio oil is really helping mine :) Started using it a month ago and they've faded alot

and primark are currently doing bio oil for £5!! or body shop do a pure vit A&E spray...which is what helps the skin mend.

i found a bit of sun, as when i came back from cyprus at 7month pp they faded considerably.

Bio oil is really good, you need to apply daily (ideally twice daily) for a couple of months before you'll see results but nothing else will do it any faster anyway

and primark are currently doing bio oil for £5!! or body shop do a pure vit A&E spray...which is what helps the skin mend.

i found a bit of sun, as when i came back from cyprus at 7month pp they faded considerably.

Body Shop makes me sad... it used to be such a great brand but is now owned by L'Oréal (who test on animals albeit less tests than some brands) but worse than that L'Oréal are part owned by Nestlé who have horrific practices concerning baby formula in developing countries.

Body Shop makes me sad... it used to be such a great brand but is now owned by L'Oréal (who test on animals albeit less tests than some brands) but worse than that L'Oréal are part owned by Nestlé who have horrific practices concerning baby formula in developing countries.

Yeah, I was annoyed body shop sold out its ethics too.
What the deal with the baby formula? Hadn't heard that?

Thanks ladies-looks like bio oil for me. Must use it properly!

Anyone had laser surgery on stretch marks? I've told oh he is getting me that when I have had all the kids we want!! :haha:
And laser eye surgery, heck just laser me head to toe lol
Xx

Don't have children and don't lose or gain weight at a rapid rate, lol. I found time helped, I had some under my bump, I religiously bio oiled for about a month before getting bored but 3 years on they have faded dramatically. I think the concept of bio oil is to just keep the skin moisturised so it's less prone to damage so I've heard you can use any type of moisturiser, cost doesn't matter, and it has the same effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->