Can anyone show me an example of their temp chart?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
I'm completely new to temping. I just got my basal thermometer and now I'm wondering what's next. I'm also wondering what a typical cycle looks like. How do you know if you've ovulated or if you're pregnant? Thanks!

Best is to take your temp right when you wake up before you get out of bed. Sign up for an account with fertility friend and you can record your info there: temp, cervical position/texture, symptoms etc. Hope this helps!

I'm new to temping too but I've been stalking charts for two weeks lol. Everyone's chart is different. I'm anxious to see how mine will come out. I just want to make sure I'm ovulating.

I take my temp every morning at 5am. I set the alarm. Takes me a second to find thermometer and turn it on (half asleep). I'm hoping that doesn't effect temps too much.

If you go to fertility friend (you may need to register) there are literally thousands of charts and you can do fancy searches so they are similar to yours for example I looked up clomid charts.

I'll warn you though it's a bit addictive I've lost hours and hours to that part of the website!

I temped the 2 years it took me to get a bfp with my last and am starting again. I have a couple charts up on mine also and I wanted to tell you that Fertilityfriend has a charting course and games that helped me soooo much when I first started.
Best of luck to everyone :)

I don't like fertility friend, I use an app called Ovuview. Temping is easy, just pick a time you normally wake and set an alarm to temp the same time each morning. Dont stress if you go to the loo in the night, or wake up early - just make a note of it. Also note if you drink alcohol or are sick as these affect temps. Pregnancy MIGHT be indicated by another temp rise after the ovulation rise but a lot of women dont get this. I didn't, I also didn't get an implantation dip some women claim to have. Temp may start to drop when AF is due. And temps are usually all over the place during AF. All charting will show for sure is 1. If you ovulated. 2. Length of your luteal phase so you can learn if you really are late for AF or just ovulated late.

I don't like fertility friend, I use an app called Ovuview. Temping is easy, just pick a time you normally wake and set an alarm to temp the same time each morning. Dont stress if you go to the loo in the night, or wake up early - just make a note of it. Also note if you drink alcohol or are sick as these affect temps. Pregnancy MIGHT be indicated by another temp rise after the ovulation rise but a lot of women dont get this. I didn't, I also didn't get an implantation dip some women claim to have. Temp may start to drop when AF is due. And temps are usually all over the place during AF. All charting will show for sure is 1. If you ovulated. 2. Length of your luteal phase so you can learn if you really are late for AF or just ovulated late.

Added my chart, I also have an over active thyroid making charting extra difficult...

Attachments

• ovuview_chart.jpg
    ovuview_chart.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back