can anyone tell me..

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
if old el paso fajitas low fat? :blush: I cooked the chicken without oil and has stir fried onions and green and yellow peppers and used the spice mix

sorry for the dumb question but I feel guilty for eating them :blush:
anyone? x

yes hon! we have the quite a bit as i'm doing ww! i just limit myself on the tortillas (2) and use extra lean chicken (one breast per person) and loads of veg! xx

thanks hun do u use the old el paso kit? the tortilla wrap things are they a diet no no?? do u use the spice kit and salsa? sorry just want to make sure its ok xx

oh bless you - don't blame you! you need to look into these things :D i have it with low fat mayo - and make myself two wraps, as usual with salsa. yep i use the whole kit for myself! its so yummy with loads of veggies, and the spice and salsa and very good as they are all tomato based so low fat :D xx

Thank you so much carly :hugs: dont feel so bad now! even though I had 3 wraps :blush: next time I will have 2 :D xx

Hmm! Thanks for the thread paula! and carly for answering!
i will have to buy some of these for dinner ideas! :)

Yeah they are, i love these!!! Use loads of veg and wont feel guilty xxx

In WW, tomatoes are nil points, all veggies are nil points and all herbs and spices are too so like Princess Bump said, it's only the wraps (whoch are better then normal bread) and chicken (you need lean protein in your diet) that you need to worry about!

In WW, tomatoes are nil points, all veggies are nil points and all herbs and spices are too so like Princess Bump said, it's only the wraps (whoch are better then normal bread) and chicken (you need lean protein in your diet) that you need to worry about!

Thanks :) thats made me feel better about eating them...will limit myself to 2 wraps next time I have them :D they are so tasty too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->