Can anyone write in arabic handwriting?

Kaybee

Mum to Kaiden & Dylan
Reaction score
Hi :flower:

I have been wanting to get a tattoo done for YEARS but have always wanted it to mean something. Now that I have DS I have decided that I would like to get his name as my tattoo. I plan on getting his name Kaiden written in arabic style. Would anyone be able to let me know how it should be written?

TIA, :kiss:

How do you pronounce his name?

This is how it would look like:

Attachments

• kaiden.jpg
    kaiden.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 9
Thank you so much OmarsMum. :kiss: I LOVE how that looks. Its pronounced kayden. So excited to get my tattoo done. Planning on incorporating a sun into it too :D

I got it right :) I love how a "K" looks in Arabic. You can use a different font (more rounded font), but I love this one esp on pictures & tattoos.

I love arabic writting. I had a name on my wrist but it actually said nothing as it wasnt right lol! x

I lovr arabic writing too.. I'm wanting some arabic writing on me somewhere, but I don't know where or what to have :dohh: lol

I love how the 'K' looks too and that type of font was just what I was thinking.

MissRhead - oh no - have you got it changed?

kandbumpx - I think I've finally decided to get it done on my foot. ouchie!!

:wohoo::wohoo: got a date for my tattoo - 22nd Dec.....now I'm getting nervous already :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->