• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can cramping be a pregnancy symptom..?

IzzyAnt88

Reaction score
I have had cramping & spotting for 4 days now for what I am thinking is 4dpo, 5dpo, 6dpo, and 7dpo. Other weird stuff like headache, backache, weird dreams, restless sleep, etc. My stomach hurts and I feel nauseous. But the cramping & spotting is weird. The cramps were light until today it got a little bit stronger. The spotting started off very light pink on the first day and it surprised the heck out of me because I have *NEVER* had anything like it. It was literally these tiny drops that I saw come out.. Then it was rose-colored for a few days. Yesterday I was looking at it and it appears to be mixed with C.M. and is kinda stretchy. It only seems to happen a few times a day and only when I go to the restroom. Sorry for tmi..!!

Any ideas ladies it's driving me crazy..?? I have never had an AF like this and I think I am scared if I am not pregnant what it would mean for my fertility (I have very irregular/long cycles and the last thing I need is to know that I have a short luteul phase, or not getting proper AF or ovulating). I don't know what to think anymore I feel like my body is playing tricks with me.

PLUS I keep getting these weird signs like at work yesterday I was moving offers with "maternity" keyword in Women's Pajamas category (I work for a website) and one of my co-workers on the other side of the room loudly yelled out something about "MATERNITY" and they randomly started talking about maternity clothes..

Also yesterday I was driving and noticed a bumper sticker on the car in front of me that said in Spanish "new life" and a song I was listening to said "I give you life" or something similar in Spanish.. and there was a road sign that said "watch for signs ahead" LOL wth is that..????? Somebody thinks this is awfully funny..!!! I sure don't..!!!

Also today I just checked my work e-mail and had a tons of e-mails they were all new baby categories that were created.

Yeah nvm flow just got *MUCH* heavier.. guess I am out =*(
Now I have to face figuring out what to do about my LONG and irregular cycles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->