Can faint feelings and blank spots on vision turn out completely normal?

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
Hey ladies am popping in for a bp check and urine test after the school run, am just wondering could my above symptoms be put down to increased blood volume & some non serious pregnancy related eye complaints? The faintness has lasted a week or so, the eyes a couple of days. Thinking it's just normal but would love any helpful advice stories or feedback beforehand instead of googling!

Do you ever suffer from migraines?
I'm glad you're getting yourself checked as the visual problems are classic pre e symptoms, but it could be something much more straightforward and less worrying.
Good luck xx

Thankyou the reply it was helpful & thankfully turned out to be nothing. Advice was to eat regularly, drink regularly & don't take on too much. There was no protein and a normal blood pressure. She said it could be the beginnings of pre e or just a need to look after self. So all good for now and the recommendations make sense as do need to do those things on a more consistent basis.

Glad you are ok and got some reassurance. Take it easy xx

It can be but it also can't be. it's good to get checked out but this happens to me all the time and it's not been serious. I always get faint and start seeing dots. It's weird but not related to anything bad.

With both pregnancies I had frequent episodes of feeling faint, seeing sparkles and having dark spots in my vision and it was put down to low blood pressure. Not low enough to be a problem, just low-ish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->