Can I be expecting or not

Babymania

Reaction score
Hello,and good day to everyone, is good to be here today, like anyone we sumtimes have difficulty understanding sertin events, in my case im confused, this month ive been experiencing some odd symthoms that might be sign that I might be preg. Im a week late, n for two weeks now ive been feeling nausious, dizzy, sum headaches, n stronger appetite. Also ive been feeling sleepy alot through d day, I sumtimes feel cramping on lower abdomen, n hv sum light yellow discharge, my breast feel fuller, n hurt a bit to touch, so my question is are all these sympthese signs of my body telling me im preg? Can someone plz help, with any advice, my next doc. Appointment wont be for another 3 weeks, I would trully appreciate d advice, thank you, (babymania)

You need to take a home pregnancy test hun xx

Hello, n good day, in my case I am a lil confused, I first was a week late on my mensruation, after I got it I had bleeding for only one day, not to heavy but not to light neatha, and then the second day it stopped, the third day it was spotting light pink and by the fourth day it all stopped for good! So im begining to think, can I be preg.? Or is this something serious I should really be worried about? Has anyone have this happend to them? Plz help, and thanks for the advice

take a home test. my symptoms were tiredness, sore boobs and a sore lower back. i am about 6 weeks now and i have only just started getting yellow and clear watery discharge. hope this helps and good luck!

To Emmag29, thanks for d advice! One question how far along were u bef. Experencing all d symthoms you've listed! I am too feeling soar boobs, verry tired and sleepy all d time, n I sometimes feel some small stabbing pains in my lower abdominal area, sum nausia n heartburn, and for about a week I had lots of clear watery vaginal discharge but now is gone. Im looking bloated n have that feeling of fullness in my lower belly area! Jst wondering hv you felt any of these symthoms?

Hi Babymania, when i found out i was 5 weeks, i am now 8 weeks, but my first symptom out of all was a sore lower back, it felt like i had slept funny on it but it lasted for over a week and i still now get a bad back, next symptom was sore boobs which come not long after, i could not even touch them or brush them without them hurting and i could not get comfy in bed at all! I had days where i just wanted to sleep on the sofa all day it felt like i had been up for days! I had some dull achy like period pains at the beginning and i still get them now occasionally. I have had no heartburn but i have nausia on and off during the day which feels like a hangover to me, all i want to do is eat, some days i had it all day and all i could eat was cereal! I did have a lot of cleat watery discharge sometimes yellow but that was only during week 7, yesterday i started with some more watery discharge but it was very slightly blood tinged, only like i light brown! Sorry if to much info but i know i wanted to here everybody's symptoms each week! Im a size 12-14 and my lower stomach definitely feels fuller, bloated and stretched, my pants are getting tighter! I really hope this helps you! But every women is different :) This is my story lol if you need any more advice, dont hesitate to ask! GOOD LUCK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->