Can I come in please?

shinona

Reaction score
I took my last pill two nights ago (forgot to take one last night and we've just decided to chuck the last few in the bin!). So, I guess we're now NTNP. :happydance: Not sure how long it'll take to get out of my system but in true NTNP fashion we'll just have some lovely :sex: and see how it goes!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

:happydance:

Welcome :D

Ditched my BCP only a couple of weeks ago!

Lx

Course you can, pull up a chair :D

It's exciting isn't it? Hopefully you won't be waiting too long for your body to regulate - my first cycle after the pill was 31 days, now in my second cycle. FX'd that you're not waiting too long for AF - unless you catch an egg of course ;)

Good luck!

Lx
Oooo, exciting! We're at almost the same stage then.

I fell straight away with ds when I came off the bcp last time - last pill on 16.9 and BFP on 23.10. I do hope it happens it as quickly this time - I think I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't, tbh.

x

Lx
Oooo, exciting! We're at almost the same stage then.

I fell straight away with ds when I came off the bcp last time - last pill on 16.9 and BFP on 23.10. I do hope it happens it as quickly this time - I think I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't, tbh.

x

Defn similar, first time for me though and no idea how long it'll take
Would be gobsmacked if BFP on first cycle

Lx

Aloha! :hi: Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here, I'm waiting for my second AF after coming off bcp, due on Tuesday, so fingers crossed it'll arrive! x

Can i join toooo, I think im more suited here aswell. x

Yes everyone is nice in here. I like it.

I come in here most as I have stopped taking my pills and keeping a note of my cycles so I hopefully know if I am late but not taking temperatures or charting or using ovulation sticks so I find TTC a bit too intense for me at the moment but I do pop in there every so often as it's a bit faster moving and you can get some good answers.

x

Shinona I'm from Glasgow too. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Welll i just had a m/c and not sure if i want to try again or not. We were NTNP before but i literally wasnt doing anything i was so relaxed i didnt even no when af was due half the time. had to reply on OH to tell me when i last complained about cramps.

It took me 14 months before i fell pregnant though.

it is alot fast moving in TTC everytime i go in there a about 10 new questions have arrived

For some people they need to try again straight away and for others they need time so they can accept their loss and move on before trying.

If you are not sure then I would probably wait.

NTNP is a good place to be, I like the relaxed nature of it with no pressure to get pregnant each cycle.

x

hi everyone im new to this site, me and dh are a cross between ntnp and ttc lol and im currently in my ovulation period so bd like crazy this week, is anyone in the same boat or need a ttc buddy? i will be testing around 20th of this month. Would be appreciated as i cant talk to any of my family or friends as keeping it from everyone until we conceive.

Hi Abbi

I am 23, dh 26, married almost 18 months and been off pill since 2nd Aug, only had one period since then just less than two weeks ago.

I am ntnp/ttc, not charting or testing for ov but bd quite a bit. Only thing is I have no idea of my cycle length and therefore not sure when I am ovulating or when I should test. If I had an average cycle I would be due to test after the 17th (i think) but who knows. I am trying to wait as long as possible before testing to avoid dissapointment.

I am also keeping it a secret from most people, was everyone but I got upset about my missing AF I had to talk to someone.

How long have you been ntnp, and were you on the pill before?

x

i only have my last cycle to go by which was 32 days, i havent charted my cycles before that so im going on that date but i reckon i fluctuate between 30 and 35 days so i think this is my most fertile week, so ill just make sure im bd this week especially.

I suppose ive been quite niave about the ttc process thinking its going to happen really quickly but from reading on forums etc it seems to take a little bit longer!

I came off the pill about a year ago due to migranes, so we just used condoms so not really got anything to worry about in terms of contraception. We have ntnp since the wedding but just bd when we felt like it so probably at all the wrong times as im learning, this month ive paid a little more attention lets hope it pays off! I just cant wait for this to happen.

Ive never joined a forum before so thank you for welcoming me and good luck on your journey to!

welcome to the site abbi25! Are you using fertility friend? It's really handy for keeping track of your cycles and fertile times. Good luck TTC! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->