Can I freeze....

Sarah+

Reaction score
Can I freeze...

1) My home-cooked baby meals in zip lock bags (I squeeze all the air out)? Seems reasonable but everyone else seems to use little containers...

2) In ice-cube trays, then move the cubes into ziplock bags so I can keep using the trays?

3) Meals that I cooked with EBM or formula as an ingredient? (The EBM would be fresh).

Thanks!

i freeze in ice cube trays then put them in to zip lock bags. you can freeze ebm but not formula

we used ice cube trays and freezer bags for everything. I never really used formula in Hannah's meals though so not sure on that one

I did some research on the miilk and apparently you can freeze formula in cooking (but not for drinking of course) but it's better just to add it after defrosting, which makes sense.

Glad to hear the zip lock bags are fine.

Thanks for the replies :)

we put meals in little pots of the right portion size for connah but for veg we do icecube trays then transfere to ziplock bags when they have frozen x

i place meals into ice cube tray for portion size, once frozen i move to a tub with lid. IF anything needs milk adding to make it less thick i do it once it defrosted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->