Can I get a virtual cuddle? :(

supertabby

Reaction score
Feeling sorry for myself.

Hubby is away working in states, he's back on monday. However we're buying a house that completes on monday so I'm dealing with solicitors, insurance etc. Fortunately we're not physically moving in on the day so at least don't have to deal with that by myself.

I am also looking after our 2 year old, dealing with plumber as boiler has packed up and had to go round to my mums for shower and lo's bath - and so no heating, sorting out car tax and mot, and working full time at a job I'm really good at but bosses have been treating me like sh!t as knocked me back for promotion but expecting me to work ridiculously hard and will be working away from home in a couple of weeks.

Oh and I'm 6 months pregnant in a high risk pregnancy.

Today my midwife told me to slow down. How?????!!!!!

Hubby manages to ring from states but tells me how tired and stressed he is. Trying to be supportive as I know it's rubbish being away from home and he's been doing long hours. But I feel sad that he didn't even ask how my midwife appt went even though I mentioned I'd been today. I know he's under pressure. I just want a cuddle :(

:hugs: try to get a good night's rest you'll feel better x

Oh gosh, that is ALOT to deal with! From one preggo to another I can send you a virtual hug. Try and take some time to have a bit of relaxation. It's really annoying when people tell you to slow down/take it easy but she probably wouldn't say it if you didn't need it x

Thanks everyone :) so many lovely people on bnb

Feeling a bit better today. Had some hot chocolate and a read a book in bed last night which calmed me down a bit.

Worrying now about this storm as hubby lands at Heathrow monday morning then has to fly to Manchester from there. Worried about if the planes can't land :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->