• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can I hang here?

M

Mom23monkies

I am not officially TTC again untill after Christmas
I will be 36 in December and we are taking a brief ttc break after three miscarriages.
Some tests were run on me and they cant find a good reason why I havent been able to hold onto a baby
I have three kids from my first marriage but DH and I would LOVE to have one together.
He hasnt got any of his own
these last two years have been pretty difficult.
My most recent MC was 34 days ago today
and My SIL just announced she is pregnant, We had always talked about how great it would be to be pg together
Any how
Can I join early?

:hug:Of course you can join here! I am so sorry to hear about your MC's and its especially hard when someone around you has just announced that they are pg, you are welcome here and your will find a wealth of information.

Thanks so much!
I love my sil to peices I really do. she is a FANTASTIC person, But right now its just kinda hard to think about.
ANd when she called to tell me you could hear in her voice that she was trying to be really sensitive and was hoping that I was ok.
I put on my brave face and congrated her and am pretending there is nothing wrong with me.
Hopefully in January we will get pg right away and be able to hold onto it.
But I know at my age it may take some time (though I already have a rx for clomid)
I am trying to be more positive

I'm really glad she was sensetive about it, and I know it's going to happen for you, and hopefully you guys will be pg together. Keeping my fingers crossed that clomid will do the trick for you.

Thanks they are bumping my dose up to 100 mg I used one cy of the 50 I got pg RIGHT away but had a natural mc really early So they decided to bump it up and see what happens
Here is hoping
and thanks sooo much!!!!!
I hope you get your bean too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"