Can I have some crossed fingers please....

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
OH had a job interview today.........was for a company he just submitted CV for on Thurs, they called Fri and interviewed him today................Kept him in there for 90 mins as well (That was fun as we had to wait in the car!)

He will know by the end of the week, so keeping fingers and toes crossed! It is up by his old work though (well about 10 units along!) so still the same journey, but ho hum, I drive that route to work. He says the guys seemed impressed with him (maybe he fancied him, OH does look very nice in smart clothes!). Would be for at least 2k less than before, but more likely about 4-5k less :(, but at least it will be a job! and I can stop wanting to kill him!

I actually spoke to my ex the other day (who is OH ex bosses wee bro) and said please help me get OH out of the house before I do actually maim him! I am getting sooooo fed up of doing everything and working...............so i am crossing my fingers! Just a pain that we owe my parents like 3.5k now :(

He got the job :D YAY! Its for less money but its a job! and he starts on the 16th.........problem is going to be the money side until his pay day as we are going to be £142 down as he will only get 1 more JSA payment - well possibly not even that as he forgot to go on Monday as he was so preoccupied with thsi interview and so the lady in the Job centre said it would have to go to a panel to decide if he deserves it!

Congratulations :happydance: I don't think the job centre will give you the money - they are ridiculously unhelpful!!

Cx

Aw sounds like things are on the up! congrats to your oh on his new job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->