I got this test sat which I thought was positive
TEST 14-10.jpg

Then this sunday
TEST 15 - 10.jpg

This yesterday
TEST 16-10.jpg

Then this today
1710.jpg

Which i feel looks like its gearing up to positive again.

I only started temping last thursday as my bbt was broken, I had an odd temp of 35.1 thursday then all temps since have been in the 36 range. FF has put me at ovulation on sunday but im v unsure. Ive had zero ewcm.
If you look at my chart and bd, when do I need to bd again. I was trying SMEP plan starting cd 11 as its always worked in the past but Im unsure whether I should skip a day now or continue daily

Attachments

• TEST 17-10.jpg
    TEST 17-10.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
For my body, the top picture would be close but not a positive. When do you take your OPKs? Are these at the same time every day?

The tests will never go white so you'll always see a line. Do you know when you typically ovulate? It's also possible you missed the surge. As for lack of ewcm, are you having any cervical mucus at all? A lot of things can affect this such as lack of hydration or taking antihistamines.

If you don't feel like you O'd you can try BDing a few more times just to be sure. I hope you figure it out soon. :dust:

For my body, the top picture would be close but not a positive. When do you take your OPKs? Are these at the same time every day?

The tests will never go white so you'll always see a line. Do you know when you typically ovulate? It's also possible you missed the surge. As for lack of ewcm, are you having any cervical mucus at all? A lot of things can affect this such as lack of hydration or taking antihistamines.

If you don't feel like you O'd you can try BDing a few more times just to be sure. I hope you figure it out soon. :dust:

I take them at 2pm every day and have taken a few at 5pm then 8pm. On sat which I thought was positive by 8pm that night test line was light pink. On cycles Ive temped before while ttc I ovulated on cd 20 and cd 17, does this mean I haven't ovulated yet this cycle? I had an odd 23 day cylcle last month so Im all over the place.

I haven't a clue whether Ive ovulated or not unfortunately

Hello again! I mentioned it in your other post, but I really recommend having FertilityFriend exclude the dramatically low temperature from your chart. I think that will help a lot in allowing it to determine when ovulation is. Its algorithms are extremely accurate, but that bad reading is probably confusing the heck out of it.

Saturday's OPK does not look positive to me, but you could have narrowly missed a surge. You should have 3 days of elevated temperatures following ovulation.

You mentioned not having EWCM, but you do have a day of watery CM, which is also considered fertile, so there's that! :)

I don't think you've ovulated yet, especially if you say you typically ovulate between CD17 and CD20. How long is your typical cycle?

28 days religiously bit last month it was a strange 23 day. Only thing to possibly contribute to that qas a smear mid cycle.

Should i continue to bd every 2nd day and keep doing he opks?

Ive discarded 1st temp as you advised and deleted the opk test as being positive also.
Chart is below.
Why would test be so close and every test since pink and negative? Makes no sense. If it was nearly positive would following ine later that evening or the next days.not have been darker than control?

LH levels can fluctuate during a cycle. It's totally possible to get a "near miss" and have it drop down for a little while, and sometimes you'll even get a positive after a stark negative. It's a fickle thing! It's even possible that you geared up to ovulate but didn't release an egg.

I think BD'ing every other day and continuing the OPKs is a good plan. :)

Todays test was negative again after a 4 hour fluid restriction and pee hold.
Should i log saturdays test as positive now on ff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->