• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can someone have a look at my chart pretty please???

~~Bambi~~

Reaction score
Okay so according to FF I have ovulated on CD19 (8th Apr), with my normal 11day LP that would mean I was due on the 19th. So far no AF and I'm 13dpo and getting BFN I have no symptoms other than a little pinching on my right side at what should have been 8dpo.
Do you think that its possible that FF has calculate my Ov day wrong and I'm not as far past Ov as it says??

Thankss

FF has put your OV there because you had EWCM, did you have that any later? It does look right to be honest, although at a push it could have been CD21...

Perhaps your LP is getting longer :happydance:

x x x

Thanks for having a look for me SBB, I did think that it could be my LP getting longer but I read that it mostly stays the same from month to month which it has been 11days since I started charting in Jan. I just hate not knowing what my body's doing really frustrates me.

Congrats on your BFP as well. Xmas baby how exciting :happydance:

x

Thanks Candy Apple
So lets say FF is wrong and I Ovd CD21 OR 22 that would make me 9/10 dpo. I guess I'll just have to see what happens in the next few days.
Thanks again girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->