Can someone help analyze this please :)

MommyH

Reaction score
Hey y'all, trying to figure out what is going on...I'm having severe (almost drop me to my knees) O pains and almost popping feeling in my uterus/ovary area. My temp took a nose dive this morning, any chart girls that can tak a look at my chart (in my sig) and my opk pic thread https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/852231-my-pos-addict-thread-first-round-clomid-100mg.html and give me any opinions??? I would greatly appreciate it, I'm on cd 13 and 7 days past my last clomid pill...I havent done the clomid/metformin/opk/charting thing all together at once in a long long time :) All of my opks look neg to me but I feel like I just KNOW I'm O'ing :shrug:

Are you on a monitored Clomid cycle? You shouldn't have O pains that badly, especially if you are on Clomid, and definitely need to call your doctor if you haven't already. Good Luck hun :dust:

Yes they have said all is good so far and what I'm having is normal since I have not O in 7 years probably that my body would not be used to the feeling and it could be a little more painful than normal? No scans yet but next week they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->