Can someone please explain the sims to me?

Broody85

Reaction score
As the title says really :blush:

Do u need a pc to play?
Can you buy the full game for the iPad?
Why are there so many to choose from?
Which ones the best?

I'm on an iPad now and all I can see are like 69p apps, I can't imagine them to be the full proper game?

:flower:

Yes you do need a pc, or a decent enough laptop, I can run sims3 and two expansion packs on my laptop with no problems. Always check the game specification with your pc/laptop first though. You can play it on a mac too I believe.
You can't get the full game for the iPad but they do an iPad/iPhone version, it's completely different to the original pc game though.
To play on pc/laptop, you need the base game, which is just titled 'the sims 2/3', you can then buy expansion packs which 'expands' the game, gives you new content like objects, clothes, buildings, places, towns etc.

Hope I helped:flower:

Like the above stated, but yes sims is great use to play it myself, the teens love it, there are so many because its popular, u dont need the expansions, you could just get the sims castaway, or sims apartmenst, or sims 3 etc, get a preowned oneof ebay and if you like it take it from there, its just basicaly building a family, making a career, getting a job, spending money wisely etc

personally i think it is best on the pc it runs so much faster than any other device. The game itself is getting cheeper nowand you don'tneed any of the add ons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->