Can someone please read and advise!!

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hey girls..

Basically according to my application on my iphone called "My Days", I am due to ovulate tomorrow.
I just did an OPK and it's not positive but isn't far from it which suggests I must be close as this is what normally happens, however, my CM is telling me otherwise! It's crumbly white (so sticky basically).
I am yet to get creamy and then EWCM after that..

What should I trust?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 11
I actually never got a positive OPK on the cycle I conceived. I'd just BD every other day, and then you've got yourself covered no matter what! :)

You can get more than one LH surge per cycle, sometimes you don't end up ovulating on the first one. But then again, CM is not always reliable either, I often don't get much or any fertile CM during my window. I'd say assume the OPK is right for now and BD, but keep going until you are absolutely sure that you've ovulated, you don't want to miss it!

My ov sticks always looked like that close to ov, cm is a good indicator but other things (such as dehydration) can effect it. I'd start bding

Good luck! X

It's so confusing as it all says different things.

I have extremely sore nipples today so I think that is definitely a sign on ovulation and I have a very slight dull ache similar to AF so that's another indicator, will POAS in a minute and see what response I get!

I would definitely recommend going with your own body signals because apps are not always in tune with you specifically. Just think it's similar to the old belief that we all ovulate on day 14 which is definitely not true for a lot of people. Also we can get a positive or almost positive on the opk and our bodies fail to ovulate for some reason (stress, illness, etc) and then it happens a few days later. I'd suggest bding just in case and then take an opk around the time you do get your most fertile cm to see if it is positive and bd then as well. Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->