Can someone take a look at my chart please (lil temp update)

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
What does everyone think? :shrug:

Usually a 35 day cycle so id be due :witch: tomorrow! :thumbup:

FF hasnt pin pointed Ovulation so thats confusing because ive had positive ovulation tests :dohh:
:hugs::hugs:

EDIT: Now my temps have shot up to 36.4 am i still in with a chance???!!! :shrug::winkwink:

I think your OPK was right, your temps after are above your pre + ones
So you'd be about 7 or 8 DPO :flower:

That dip (not trying to get your hopes up) could well be you know what!!
:)

I think your OPK was right, your temps after are above your pre + ones
So you'd be about 7 or 8 DPO :flower:

That dip (not trying to get your hopes up) could well be you know what!!
:)

Still trying to get the swing of this charting... so pardon my ignorance, :shy: but what is the dip meaning?

Implantation dip :)
The fertilized egg implating in the uterus wall.
Although I'm kinda new to it all too, I'm not 100% it can happen that early but here's to hoping!!

xx

I didnt think it would be an implantation dip although around that time i also had spotting.

Its getting on for month nine now so im beginning to get impatient lol

For the past week ive had a wisdom tooth coming through and migraines so i havent been a happy :bunny: I just hope these all merge into lil symptoms that some things happening :happydance:

Thank you for your replies ladies :flower:

I agree it looks like a possible implantation dip to me and agree with your opk day also :thumbup: Keep temping if it stays up and no AF thats a great sign that you may be pregnant :dust:

My temps have taken a dip so i think af is on her wicked way :(

Hmm i dunno to be honest. I wud have said from first looking at ur chart that u havent actually ovulated yet cos ur temps still look quite flat to me, well maybe apart from ur last one. But looking at ur previous cycle, the two charts look really similar...so im not sure lol. x

Do you HAVE to have a temp rise, i mean i did have a positive opk :shrug:?? No :witch: yet and im CD36 now

Keeping fingers crossed just incase

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"