can u feel fertilization?

I totally felt ovulation and probably implantation and between the two I did have a feeling like thugs were different but I don't think I could describe it as much as a physical knowledge of fertilization but I KNEW I was pregnant LoNG before a test confirmed it for sure!

Hubby and I knew we'd conceived... it did feel different, for both of us. I can't describe it, we just knew. I put it out of my mind but the symptoms since have all been pregnancy related even when tests came back negative or inconclusive. Follow what your body is telling you. Some people have a sixth sense about these things and I for one am not going to say 'it can't happen' because a lot of things that shouldn't be possible happen every single day and it's beyond explanation. I hope you're right and can't wait to hear your positive update!

I often feel ovulation and did the month I conceived but a few days afterwards I just knew I was pregnant, had dizzy spells and was getting hot flushes around implantation. Not sure if it was related but HPT confirmed it at 9DPO as was just certain I was pregnant. Good luck!!! xxx

I know this is a really old thread...but I had to make a note.

I had IUI on last Monday, my preggi test is not untill Tuesday 22nd May.
I dont really have any symptoms apart from sore boobs and bloating but that could be from my meds. I am 9dpiui today.

I normally can feel ovoulation or when I feel like I am about to ovulate. I am quite in tune with my body.

So I had my trigger shot on Sunday (6th May) and then IUI on Monday (7th May), I had slight cramps but nothing major. Tuesday morning (8th May) , it must have been like 5am /6am I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my left ovary and then almost like a POP or something zipping into something...it sounds funny and I really cant explain what I felt as I have never ever felt it before.

Either I have to say it was when the egg met the sperm or if I am not preggi I felt the egg coming out! Will have to wait and see....

So I would say if you are in tune with your body its possible to feel something...

I always thought I could feel when I ovulated until I was having a cycle tracked for infertility problems and the pain was on my right side but when my FS did the scan the follie was on the left side. I asked him why the pain was on the right side and he said its the ovaries producing hormones at ovulation time.He said its quite common to think we're ovulating from one side and the follie and egg are actually on the opposite side :shrug:

I've never felt ovulation, or implantation. But I absolutely knew the moment the egg and sperm met. And the only reason I felt that was because I was in a really boring conference, not really listening to what was going on. I went into a daydream like state and had what felt like really light rain on my face......I know it sounds absurd but at THAT moment something deffo happened inside my body. And 11 days later I was pregnant.

I described this to a male colleague at work and he said his wife felt the same thing.

If I had of been walking or doing anything else I probably wouldn't have felt it.

Weird, but true......x

Jenster, wow....

I hope what I felt is when the sperm met the egg. I am so praying it is....

Im 10dpiui and I really want to test today as I am getting slight /very mild AF cramps today (it could be im trying to feel everything and anything in my tummy at this time)

Will find out on Tuesday, Fingers crossed!

In the past i have been to the doc's midway through my cycles because of pain in the area my ovaries are in, i have been a few times about it an each time the doc said it was prob when im ovulating, so i do think you can feel ovulation, not sure about fertilization though :flower:

What happened rajnin? BFP?

I did get a BFP! So I was right about what I felt
Sadly I had a miscarrige :-(

I just had another IUI this Saturday, except this time I have felt nothing. They said my eggs were on my left side, but I was getting twinges on my right side! so feeling down and sad that it may not have worked this time :-(

rajnin I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

I found this thread doing a google search. Its nice to know I am not the only person out there who is feeling this way.
I took my trigger shot on the 6th and a few days after I started feeling different. I read all I could about ovidrel and found it does give you pregnacy symptoms and thanks to this awesome website I got a lot of info about how long that lasts. So here it is a week after and for the past two nights I've been woken up with terrible cramps and starting last night my back hurts. I've had more headaches now then I ever have in my life, my breast and nipples are sore, and I feel this hard feeling in my lower stomach. Its not quite a cramp but its a feeling and I'm trying not to make myself crazy but that feeling is what makes me think I am pregnant. I had NONE of these symptoms the last time I did my injections so I am hoping and crossing my fingers that this is it.

Has anyone else been through this?

Good day all.
Please I would like to know if it's possible am pregnant.
My fertile window is 5th May to 12th May and ovulation on the 8th.
However, myself and my husband had unprotected sex from 5th to 7th.
After then I felt some cramp and aches on my leg. Please would want to know if am likely to be pregnant. Don't want to use a home pregnancy kit now because it might show negative. Kindly reply ASAP. Am so anxious;)

hey ladies, i have read the responses and replies from various blogs. Okay, my issue is this: my boyfriend and i had intercourse on april 11, 2014(friday) and we used a condom. On April 13th (sunday), i started to wonder what this feeling was (description: it feels like something is rolling downward or tugging downward. the feeling starts from, what i think/believe are my ovaries then it moves downward. And it sometimes switches from the right ovary to the left ovary. It doesnt feel like a cramp or it doesnt hurt, but it does tickle and when i say it tickles, ITS ANNOYING!!! But anywho, i really just wanted some insight on what this can be. If anyone can help or shed some light it would be greatly appreciated :)

I completely agree with the theory it is percievable - tho rare. I had so many things come together following the nearly exact 15 hours after intercourse to feeling a bad cramp n the same side i feel activity going on. I think it was the egg being entered and then pulled down towards the uterus, immediatly after that cam a almost constant tummy ache, small pokes in the same side of my reproductive area, super tired, passing out at like 730. oh and moody, good grief, i am even surprised at myself and how easily im frustrated lately. I happen to have 3 weeks off this month bcs of an elbow injury - i think the bed rest promoted the chances of conception being possible because i am usually very active at work. I have had a plethera of healthy foods around me in the last few weeks, as a believer, i feel this could be favor. like the other woman posted, it comes down to willingness to listen - really listen to what your body is doing in comparison to normal health. for example, my temperature is 97.5 consistanly for years, last feww weeks varies from 98.5 - 99.6.. i know that because i have been watching. I am knocking on 40, havent gotten pregnant in 15 years without trying/not trying. I finally did the possible math and it will have been the most perfect of timing - which it would need to be for a woman like myself - i am excited but not, we have thought i was pregnant a dozen times, so dissappointing - but i do not think the timing was quite this good ever before! guess i will have to wait another week or two to know for sure. <3<3

I new straight away with my first my body felt hugely different and my breasts were very sensitive even to a bra and my grandmas 6th sense lol i hadnt seen her for 2 weeks she looked at me shouted ur pregnant how on earth she guessed lol i dont know but she was right

Some people are just more in tune with their bodies and are sensitive to anything happening. I for sure felt implantation happen, it was 6 days after ovulation and I was laying in bed and suddenly felt a sharp stab in my uterus which lasted a few seconds. And sure enough, my pregnancy symptoms began about 24hrs later, one being a strong aversion to coffee, which is insane because anyone that knows me knows that the only reason I bother waking up in the morning is so I can have coffee lol. And that morning, as soon as I tasted it, I got nauseous and tossed it out and at that point I knew 100% I was pregnant. I was 8 days dpo and my tests kept coming up negative till 11 dpo and dh didn't believe me but I kept saying, I know for a fact I'm pregnant, you will see in a few days when it turns positive.

I would say yes intuition wise.

With all three of mine I sort of just knew something had happened prior to testing. I found out before missing AF with all three because of this.

This time I even told DH “I think we actually caught it this month”, right around ovulation. Sure enough!

Physically no , since it’s not really happening “to” us, it’s technically it’s own body, but maybe the results of the meetup right afterward as our bodies start to engage accordingly.

Gl!!!!

ETA I’m one whose also very in tune and feel ovulation spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->