Can you get colour stains out of your cloth?

Chasley

Reaction score
Hi guys my OH shoved a MCN in with a pile of black clothes. Its come out with that blue tinge on the inside and the outside is this horrible yellow colour. (It use to be bright yellow)

Does anyone have a way of removing the colour that doesnt affect the absorbancy of the nappy? or do I just put up with a icky coloured nappy?

Ta!

Hrrm, I've used Stain Devil's colour run remover with great effect to get orange and dark blue stains out of white uniforms. I don't know if it'd do anything to the nappy... Sorry, is it one with PUL? Not sure what it'd to do that. Hopefully if you rinsed and rinsed it, it would be fine, but I really don't know!

Hopefully someone who has had this happen will be able to help.

(Oh, and the majority of people on the board are in the UK btw :) Your topic was posted at 9.30pm our time last night, and your bump at 7.45am. Chances are there wouldn't be a great number of people on at that point, so you weren't being ignored :hugs:)

oops I always get the time difference wrong! :dohh:
Thanks Eala, its does have a PUL layer so am scared to use a run remover just incase it ruins it.... thinking it will just have to be an around the house one. It was one of her besties so bit sad about that.

I do wonder if LittlePants might have some ideas? You could PM her, in case she doesn't see this thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->