Can you ov twice??? first cycle after pill

londonbird

Reaction score
I have been on and off pill just over a year, finally came off 100% had period 4th November

Last week we were careful, avoiding fertile time... now last night loads of ewcm ...Really sore boobs, super bloated ..feeling awful...but unusually frisky :blush:

weird... could I be ovulating again????

Just eagerly awaiting my period next week, we were avoiding fertile times this month... now I am confused :dohh:

Any help lovelies?? Thanks in advance

Hi Londonbird,

Yes you can. I do quite often. It's my understanding that this is how fraternal twins come about, two eggs, sometimes a few days apart. That's also why avoiding fertile times isn't a very reliable method of contraception, they can sneak up on you!

Also, I think it's quite common to be very fertile (and have lots of eggs ripening an ovulating at unexpected times)just after you come off the pill.

Good luck to you in your two week wait! I hope things go the way you're planning...

It's also possible your body geared up for ovulation and you got all the signs, then due to one thing or another the egg didn't release, so your body tried again a few days later.

Good luck xx

Thanks guys

Fingers crossed it was just last week!! trying to avoid our fertile times atm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->