Can you pls help me with names?

despereaux

Reaction score
Hi all, so far hubby and I agreed that we're gonna name our baby girl Ainsley for her middle name but we're having trouble picking a first name. The names I like are:
- Keeley - My mom and hubby don't like this name. Mom thinks it's too common
- Minka - Hubby and sis likes it but my mom thinks it's ugly. Our 2nd daughter name is Mischa and sound pretty similar to her name
- Cosette
- Colette
- Saskia- Not sure
- London
- Bristol- Hubby says it reminds him of bbs
- Summer- Nothing special
- Bipsie/Bipsy - Hubby said it sounds like a cat's name
- Bluebelle- my daughter wants to name the baby this and she already calls the baby Bluebelle all the time
I think that's all for now...
Thanks

R I really like Saskia, London and Summer is cute from your list too.

I have to say London Ainsley sounds the best to me. The others are cute also.

- Keeley - I don't like this one at all
- Minka - Eh
- Cosette - Love
- Colette - Love
- Saskia - Eh
- London - Cute!
- Bristol- Cute!
- Summer- Eh

i like:
Keeley
Collette
London (although i tend to think of this as a boys name)
summer

Thank you ladies for responding. I'm also thinking of the name Bipsie/sy but hubby said that it sounds like a cat's name lol or just good for a nickname. Also, my daughter likes to name the baby Bluebelle and she already keeps calling the baby that name all the time, but I just think that the name Belle is very popular at the moment and don't want her to end up being called one of the Bellas/Belle.

Just my honest thoughts on your list. We have very different naming styles so I wasn't in love with any of them but that means nothing as it's your baby.

- Keeley - Similar ending to Ainsley so it doesn't flow well
- Minka - Too much like your other daughter's name
- Cosette - Just not feeling it
- Colette - I like this better than Cosette
- Saskia- Similar feeling to your other daughter's name without being too matchy. I like it
- London - Both London and Ainsley are both unisex but traditionally masculine names so not my style.
- Bristol- Unique, not girly but not too masculine
- Summer- Cute but common
- Bipsie/Bipsy - I don't know whether it's because I'm Australian but this isn't a person's name to me.
- Bluebelle- It's cute but she will naturally go by Belle as I have a friend with this name.

Ahh bluebelle is sweet and could help your daughter feel included. I really like collette but like all your names

I think Colette and Summer are lovely! So sweet that your daughter calls the baby bluebelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->