Can you recommend anything for dark circles under eyes?

Louise88

Dd- ciara and ds- James
Reaction score
I've always had really bad dark circles under my eyes, I used to get bullied at school people saying I looked like I was on drugs. I've tried a few things such as garnier eye roll on with no change in my dark circles. I hate being paranoid about them and caking on concealer every day to try and hide them (never does though) so any recommendations?

I have tried Garnier, teabags, expensive concealer, cheap concealer, i still look like i never get any sleep or like you am on drugs.

cold teaspoon straight from the fridge... x

No advices on how to get rid of them for good but I find touché éclat brilliant for covering them up.

Joy x

I have really bad dark circles under my eyes from a combination of really bad seasonal allergies and lack of sleep and my preferred method for covering them is to get plastic rimmed glasses. Glasses don't get rid of them, but at least other people can't see them. :)

this:
https://www.superdrug.com/collectio...-lasting-perfection-light/invt/592005&bklist=

its the best thing i've ever tried! x

Origins do really good eye creams for helping to brighten up the eye area

I've yet to find anything for my dark circles. Mine are genetic so there is nothing I can do to get rid of them, can only hide them. I have been told YSL touche eclat or whatever it's called is really good. Might get some when I'm on the ferry in a couple of weeks. Much cheaper there than in the shops.

I use soap and glorys trick and treatment, it covers them up quite well and is supposed to make them better in general. I only wear it when i look particularly bad so can't comment on whether it does cure the problem but it does hide them for me :)

I don't think anything can get rid of heavy dark circles but:

For a good, cheap, heavy duty concealer I'd recommend Collection 2000 lasting perfection, in a colour just a tad darker than your skin colour.

For a bit more money, I second Touch Eclat. Nothing on the market will beat it.

And for something in the middle, I swear by Laura Mercier secret concealer. It's great to build up.

Also, if your bags are more of a sallow colour, Smashbox Photo finish primer in Lavender is a great bask to use around your eyes.

I recommend the collection 2000 one too x

Boeing by benefit - it a conceler and it is a bit pricey but it is fabulous in all ways. covers all manner of sins - honeslty couldnt recommend it enough.

or YSL highlighter pen again good to keep in the bag for touch ups in the day.

and for preventative then the garnier caffine eye roll on.

Thankyou for your replies il deffinatly check them out, before I saw these replies I did go out and buy the garnier concealer eye roll on it seems to be doing good so far and super drug 5 in 1 cream, I've been putting my foundation on top of this cream and my bags are 10 times better been feeling a little more confident about myself since :)

https://www.superdrug.com/superdrug/superdrug-bb-cream-5-in-1-day-cream-light-50ml/invt/412560

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->