Canadian Moms - anyone ordered from babysteals.com?

peanut56

Mom to Hana & pregnant!
Reaction score
Hello fellow Canadians,

Have any of you ordered something from babysteals.com? I ordered a diaper bag, and I'm just wondering how long (on average) it takes to ship. I ordered it about a week before Christmas. It says on the website that shipping to Canada can take anywhere from 14-45 days, so it's still within that time frame...but I'm getting impatient! When I try to track my package, I get this message:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 24, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Anyone have any experience with babysteals.com?

I've ordered lots of times from Babysteals and it does take forever... sometimes I forget what I've ordered :haha:

it's worth it though :thumbup: and it always arrives.

Great, thanks! I actually forget what the diaper bag I ordered looks like...but I can't wait for it to get here :)

I've ordered from there but I'm in the US so it actually shipped and arrived rather quickly! Not much help I guess, but hopefully it's some assurance that it's not an issue with the site but with the post itself which is out of their hands.

Never heard of it, going to check it out.

My diaper bag arrived today! Yay!! So it took almost a month...not too bad :)

This one (in purple):

https://www.gogagalife.com/slide.aspx

I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"