Canadian Moms of Special Needs Kiddos!!!!

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
Sorry for other ladies in different countries, I don't know if a program is offered like this elsewhere. :blush:

I noticed in Claire's school newsletter that they have "No Child Without", its a FREE medic alert bracelet/necklace and monitoring for them up until the age of 14. How amazing is that?

Its funded in part by the Cdn Government and the Lion's Club of Canada. Click on the link and see if your school is a part of it, we ordered one for Claire with her Autism and flight risk. Totally free! Didn't even have to pay shipping. :happydance:

No Child Without

Sorry for other ladies in different countries, I don't know if a program is offered like this elsewhere. :blush:

I noticed in Claire's school newsletter that they have "No Child Without", its a FREE medic alert bracelet/necklace and monitoring for them up until the age of 14. How amazing is that?

Its funded in part by the Cdn Government and the Lion's Club of Canada. Click on the link and see if your school is a part of it, we ordered one for Claire with her Autism and flight risk. Totally free! Didn't even have to pay shipping. :happydance:

No Child Without

Yes, I have this for both my children. Well, Makena's doesn't fit anymore (she has it for autism) so I need to buy her a new one (only first bracelet is free, but memberships are free) and Jasper too, as he has an anaphylactic allergy to kiwi fruit and needs EpiPens. Its great though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->