*Cancelled* Milton Keynes Meet - 1st December 08

I am really sorry girls but with the way I'm feeling right now I'm not sure I'll come. I would love to meet you all, but right now just isn't a good time. :(

Uvlollypop - i saw you on another thread. You live in New Bradwell and so do I!!

I found out I was PG last week and have been to docs today. He's basing my EDD on my LMP which means I am about 7 weeks although my cycles aren't regular so I don't think I'm quite as far.

Can you private message on here? I would really like to ask you about MK hospital but I don't want to take over this thread!! Also. if you don't mind!!

xx

Glad everyone is still up for coming!!

Hope you feel better Toria and decide to come!!

yeah chitchat you can pm click on my name and there will be an thing that says 'send a private message' althought you might not like what i have to say bout mk gen lol!

So everyone all set for next Monday @ 11am?

Shall we all meet up at Costa Coffee which is right in the centre infront of the big christmas display? Its easy to find its right next door to mothercare lol!!

is this still happening? the xmas thing is ace i went there the other day:D

Meeting tomorrow has been cancelled im afraid folks as the majority cant make it now due to illness, early labour, family probs etc so a new one will be arranged in the new year once everyone is sorted!!

Not you in the labour queue then Polo?

*dusty stuff*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->