• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cannot handle the Disney Walmart advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessthemess

Reaction score
The Disney advertisements look like just a bar at the top of the screen but I cannot click anywhere or go anywhere right now, the only thing that happens is it opens a new page with an ad for Walmart of all Disney items. So I close it and try again and it just keeps doing the same thing.

The only way I got here was opening the main page and very quickly clicking on mobile view.

So frustrating!

In order to navigate I have to hit Tab a bazillion times because of that SHTUPID Disney ad. Can someone please please PLEASE fix that glitch (or best yet, take down the ad permanently)? It's awfully annoying that I can't minimize it or anything to get it to stop sending me to Target to look at Disney products.

The ads on this website are seriously the worst, most annoying ads of any site I visit. I'm sure this glitch with the Disney one is raking in a load of money because of all the unintentional clicks it's getting!

Yes! I can not click on anything without that dumb Walmart Disney page popping up. The only way I was able to post here is by going into mobile view on my phone

I'm having the same issue it sucks!

Yes!!! Here too. On my iPhone iPad and laptop!! So so so so annoying!! Can't go anywhere on the site.

Yep. I can only surf the site on my phone because it's impossible to click on anything on my laptop now. That ad is so broken.

Same thing here. I could only get on the mobile site on my phone. Can't use desktop version at all. No matter where I click on the page it takes me to walmart.

Any way to install an AdBlock on your browser?

Ladies on a PC you can install an extension called Ad Block (chrome or firefox) and it will make all these disappear. For free. I don't get any ads on here.

I'm having the same issue. I can only use the mobile site version.

Anyone using their computers etc with the ad issue.. I was able to click mobile at the bottom of the page and use the mobile site on my computer. Hopefully it helps you for now!

Finally able to get to threads by switching to mobile version on my computer, too.

Please do something about these ads!

I downloaded an ad blocker app today on my phone that my teen suggested. Works great

I just don't want to download something (especially free which usually means spyware or data mining because they have to make money someway...)!and I would rather wait for BnB to fix the ad :(

Seriously. This literally renders the website unusable for me. PLEASE FIX IT!

Any way to install an AdBlock on your browser?

Ladies on a PC you can install an extension called Ad Block (chrome or firefox) and it will make all these disappear. For free. I don't get any ads on here.

This, I never see these intrusive ads. On my phone or pc (signed in to chrome on my phone, I use desktop view on my phone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->