Cant believe I made it full term!!

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
37 Weeks today!! Whooo! After being told to expect her early Im so happy she has hung on to be full term!! Now she can hurry up and come out and I can finally say that without feeling dreadfully guilty that im a wee bit fed up of being pregnant now!! Am so very grateful to be having a lil girlie after everything but would be lying if I said ill be feeling much happier when she is in my arms!! Xxx Whooo!! 37 Weeks today!! Xxx

Yeyyyy! My term is tomorrow. Just 3 weeks to go for us now, excited!!

Yay Congrats. I got told to expect my lo at 24 weeks and spent a month in hospital but here I am still pregnant at 32 weeks with almost know cervix the whole time. Isn't it amazing what our body's can do.

It certainly is amazing!! 3 weeks is crazy! and I can finally feel like I want it to hurry up now lol!! xxxx

Woo hoo!!!

Congrats!!

I can officially now say that im term too!!! I never thought I'd get this far and we are so close to meeting our little babies!

Ive been getting so crampy and the BH have really ramped up in the past few days but my little boy still hasnt engaged as of yesterday...I hope he doesnt have me waiting too long!!!! Xx

Woo hoo!!!

Congrats!!

I can officially now say that im term too!!! I never thought I'd get this far and we are so close to meeting our little babies!

Ive been getting so crampy and the BH have really ramped up in the past few days but my little boy still hasnt engaged as of yesterday...I hope he doesnt have me waiting too long!!!! Xx

Same here! Have been super crampy and had a bit of a show, just clear tho not bloody (sorry if tmi!!!) and loads of bh!! Lil lady has engaged but dunno if that means anything tbh as babies engage and some.dont and labour still occurs lol!!! Yay for us cooking babies!! Xxx

Way to go ladies!! Now you can breath a deep sigh of relief and wait!

Excellent news! How great, gonna be healthy little babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->