Can't believe I'm here!

Curlywurly

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
Hey up all, a friend sent me a link for this site and have nosied about a few times and thought would sign up and introduce myself at long last.

Why the title? Never been maternal tbh, either that or I block it out, always been confused that way but the clock is ticking on (nearly 35) and after years of suspicions and leaving things to nature it was confirmed I had PCOS at the beginning of this year. Have a heart condition which also complicates things slightly but that's not a concern unless i get preggers!

Been checking out your LTTTC thread and although confused with a lot of the talk its nice to know that loads of us are in the same boat!

What will be will be, but I'm looking forward to finding out a bit more info and how to sort out my mega hormonal and confused wee head!

xo

:hi: Hey up!

Welcome, I'm new too - in WTT at the minute, but will be TTC soon. Hope you get your :bfp: and you're gone by the time I get there!

Totally baffling isn't it? There is a thread somewhere explaining all the language and abbreviations, although I'm not sure where and wouldn't have a clue about posting a link! Maybe someone a bit more experienced could help you out?

Thanks Shambaby, found the abbreviations page, its on the home forum page, a few threads down.... I have it up on another window to refer to when reading threads lol! Hope all goes well with your plans xo

Welcome To BnB!

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back