Can't Believe what OH said

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Not sure if it was just cause he was delierious and talking silly 'cos he was poorly, but yesterday my OH said that we should start looking for a new car after xmas.

I said does that mean you're getting broody & he said yes.

No doubt it will wear off.

He was talking about waiting to September b4 changing it.

So watch this space we maybe ttc earlier than I thought.:happydance:

LOL my OH keeps saying how he wants another car, and to try to persuade me he keeps saying "look, this one has plenty of room in the back, lots of room for the children and for fitting in pushchairs..."

who is he fooling??? i know he just wants a new car & will do anything to persuade me!!
I've told him he can have a new car if I can have a baby...

LOL my OH keeps saying how he wants another car, and to try to persuade me he keeps saying "look, this one has plenty of room in the back, lots of room for the children and for fitting in pushchairs..."

who is he fooling??? i know he just wants a new car & will do anything to persuade me!!

:rofl::rofl:

Its my car that will get changed. We'll keep the Nissan 4x4 & I'll gwt that to go to work, and my little run around will be changed for a people carrier. I think I'll get the better deal lol.

I'm certain it was cos he's a typical bloke & just horny, cos I'd spent2 nights sleeping in nursery with lo.

I daren't ask him in case he's changed his mind:dohh:

Yea that way everybody wins!

He he, we lost our little run-around (the more practical of the two) at the beginning of December and decided not to replace it. We have a coupe so 2.5 seater but it's my hubby's baby. As we're not trying at the moment I've said that we have to pay off the finance on it then he can have a bike and I'll trade it in for an astra lol......

Still have 10 months to wait so plenty of time to put my plan into action!! :rofl:

congrats! sounds like a positive step to me!

Well I dropped a hint about looking at cars when we get back from MILs and he didn't say no!

Will have to start researching people carriers/ 7 seater 4x4's:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->