cant cope with her!!

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
omg my dd started school on the 30th aug. i swear to god they have swapped children!! she is soo naughty. shouting at us, stamping feet, whiney all the bloody time, and wont stop crying!! if i say no i get the whole lot rolled into one!!

everyday without fail the past 2 weeks after school iv have a screaming crying mess after school.
i know she might be tired but even at weekends shes been naughty. :cry::cry:

It sounds like she's finding the transition to school hard. Have you spoken to her teachers about how she's settling in, whether she has friends etc?

She might just be finding the transition from school to home an adjustment? She goes from running around with friends and having fun and doing all the school activities to home... just a thought. We dealt with this a bit with my SD when she was younger. We were recommended to find a neutral place to go before home. Say a park or place to get a snack- some place for her to wind down a bit before going home- if that makes sense. It literally only took a few times before she was much happier and less "dramatic" after coming home. After than, we didn't need to do it all the time, but occassionally as we all found it a good way to transition back to our family unit :)

Just a thought... sorry no better advise.

Im having the same problem here, I do just think it's tiredness and adjusting. I'd mention it to her teacher and give it time. I'm hoping by Christmas my little girl might be a bit more happy when she comes home, I miss her so much and just want to spend time with her :(

How old is you DD? I remember my eldest son was so behaved at school, but after I would pick him up he would act wild and be running around with so much energy and be a bit cranky and naughty. I think it could be over-tiredness or the fact that he doesn't have too much freedom to run around in class while he is there. My friends would say when I complained, "would you rather have it the other way around? Isn't it great that he behaves well in school?" Well, they were right. I also realized that taking a short nap after school did wonders too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->