Can't decide on my baby girl's name!!

loulou1979

Reaction score
When I was pregnant with my first we didn't find out whether we were on a pink or blue team but knew straight away if we had a girl we would call her Charlotte. Baby girl number two is due in three weeks and we're still undecided on her name. Please let me know your opinions on these, or even suggest some others!

Emily Rose is lovely, and I don't think Emily is so popular at the moment that she'd be one of two or three others in her class with the same first name, whereas Amelia, Jessica, and Olivia are right up there just now. The others are all lovely classic names too, but I definitely like Emily best.

Congratulations on your baby girl!

I think Jessica Rose and Olivia Rose are lovely but I voted Jessica:flower:

I like all of them but think Emily and Olivia go best with Charlotte x

Thank you. It's a huge responsibility deciding on a persons name! It didn't bother me too much with my first but I'm really stressing about it this time! xx

I had to go with Olivia Rose for obvious reasons :D

I voted Emily. Classic but not so popular right now. Both are Brontë sister names aswell.

If I can make a suggestion I think Emilia Rose is nicer that Emily or Amelia but very similar

I love all the names. But I voted for Amelia...I think it goes beautifully with charlotte

I went for Emily. Unless you are planning to use the middle name all the time, she will mostly be known as Firstname Adams and I think the 'a' sound at the end of the other names make it quite hard to pronounce.

Thanks everyone. Looks like Amelia is coming out in front in the votes, but not by much! That's my hubby's fav so he's happy people like it! xx

If I can make a suggestion I think Emilia Rose is nicer that Emily or Amelia but very similar

I was actually going to suggest that! I like Amelia, but spelling it as Emilia makes it seem different.

I voted jessica, think it goes nicely with your other daughters name :)

I love the name Amelia and I think it sounds perfect with Charlotte.

Thanks all. May not have much time left to make a decision. Was admitted to hospital this afternoon due to raised bp and inductions are being discussed! Had the same happen with my daughter, just a week earlier this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->