cant do the ttc anymore taking a break

zelda

TTCAL
Reaction score
I had a mc in july, and have been trying since then with no sucess . I just cant bear not being pregnant by my due date but cant face the disappointment every time my AF starts. At least if I stop trying I wont be disappointed. I feel ttc is taking over my life- My OH had to arrange his business trip so that he wouldnt miss ovulation day but he ended up missing ny birthday and yes AF started on my birthday.On top of evrything Im surrounded by pregnant women everywhere. Im so fed up of it all .

Just needed to vent:growlmad:

Hi Zelda :hugs:

Its so hard, and I totally understand how you feel. We all do on here. Not trying not preventing maybe the best option for a little while so your not spending all your time thinking about getting pregnant.

Its good to vent and just get it off your chest, and in a few days you may feek a bit more positive. I had a mmc in april and I have up and down days.

Take care x

hey :hugs:

i totally understand how hard it is - i thought it was tough trying for 11 months b4 i got pg, but now ive miscarried, im terrified also of not being pregnant again by my due date.
hang in there and keep trying, or ntnp if it will be easier (tho if you're anything like me you'll just be counting days the whole time anyway!). you will get your sticky bfp eventually. really hope its soon.

:hugs:

big hugs hon - NTNP sounds like a good idea for a while - thats what were doing - I think every now and then its good to feel like a couple again just taking time to enjoy eachother without the stress and pressure of ttc - its a hard process - hopefully we'll all get there in the end x

I feel your frustrations too. I've had 3 mc this year too and had been trying for 9 months before that.we are also just going to relax with the ttc for a while too and going to enjoy just being a couple over the xmas period.
Happy birthday by the way xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for replying, I feel better about NTNP , more relaxed - would be better over christmas and new year. will see next year.fingers crossed you are will get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->