Can't focus at work!

Starlight2012

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope you are all having a great day!

Just wondering if anyone else has been distracted while at work?! Since finding out that we are expecting #2 (hopefully a sticky one!), I have been having a really hard time being focused and productive at work!

Admittedly, I am spending my time surfing the forums and anything else I can think of online.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Also, any good website suggestions for surfing?! Lol. Could be anything related to kids, food, anything!

:haha:

Lol, glad to know that I am not alone! Another start to a work day and not feeling very motivated. Also doesn't help that the nausea doesn't seem to go away. But I suppose it is a nice reminder of the pregnancy, haha :)

Same here. I'm nearly 13 weeks and still can't concentrate!

Itrip - at least it's almost lunch time! I am considering getting a Big Mac, haha. Terrible, I know. Ohh congrats on being at the end of the 1st tri, I am jealous!

Thank you! It will be nice just to say I'm in second tri! Isnt that 13 weeks? Or is it 14 weeks?

Itrip, You're right, I think somewhere around 13/14, I think it can depend on what approach you take. Either way, very soon for you! Yay.

Kit, you are in good company here! I am thrilled it is Friday :)

Hi ladies, hope you are all having a great day!

Just wondering if anyone else has been distracted while at work?! Since finding out that we are expecting #2 (hopefully a sticky one!), I have been having a really hard time being focused and productive at work!

Admittedly, I am spending my time surfing the forums and anything else I can think of online.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Also, any good website suggestions for surfing?! Lol. Could be anything related to kids, food, anything!

:haha:

Ha! I've been very unproductive at work. I've at least gotten the bare minimum done. As for websites, you can get lost on Pinterest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->