Can't get enough to eat

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Ate breakfast before work (530). .. granted it was just a bowl of cereal but still. . Then comes 8am and i feel like my insides are starting to chew themselves apart so i had a snack. It is now 930 with another bowl of cereal, a latte and a yummy danish and I'm still hungry. ... lunch time can't get here fast enough. Anyone else feel super hungry early on? :wacko:

Yep, although for me it's stayed to ease up around 8-9-10 weeks I'm still eating mute but but so constantly starving!my mw told me just to try if you can to eat healthy options, drink lots (thirst and hunger can easily be confused by your body) and eat little and often meals.

That's the greatest thing I've heard all day! I can't wait for this to go away. I used to be a snack and eat once a day type.
I'm going to get so fat lol :hissy:

I had my moments early on, but didn't notice it really kick in until just recently. Literally every 2 hours I am starving, no matter what I ate prior, and I get really nauseous if I don't eat. I really hope it doesn't stay like this forever because I'm really concerned about gaining too much!

Wonders, you and I are in the same boat! I'm about just as far along as you and still nauseous when I don't eat ... and like you said... it's clock work! I was very sick in the beginning,so I am prescribed to diclegis to help with the vomiting (which it has... only thrown up once since I started it), but still nauseous even on the pill! Every 1.5 - 2 hours I'm hungry! And I have to eat to keep from feeling bad. I, too, am trying not to gain excessively. I can't wait to feel normal, so I can eat normal! I've gained a little over 3 lbs thus far.

I feel that same way. I just break up my normal meals and eat them all day long. I don't eat full meals anymore.

I eat all day but eat the same amount as if I'd eaten my 3 meals and a snack. It helps. Also eat a lot of veggies and drink water.

If you haven't completely given up caffeine a small piece of dove dark chocolate helps because it's really rich.

I can SO relate to this thread! Before I got my :bfp: that's one of the things that tipped me off... I would awake at 2:30/3am with my SO because he had to get ready for work and I was STARVING. After a few days of this I tested and realized I wasn't the only one that was hungry :laugh2: I would pack enough food for work that could feed a small army and would sit at my desk and grave all day. I was super thirsty too and drank a lot of water, which is unusual for me. However, within the past week or two my constant severe hunger as well as thirst has diminished. It kind of scared me but my hormones must be leveling out and I heard my little bean's heartbeat this past Wednesday so everything's good! I've already gained around 6 pounds so I'm not too upset that my hunger isn't as ridiculous as it was.

I can't get enough to eat either and cereal doesn't do it for me--> it has to be something fried and cheesy, Ya lots of cheese and fried food...and pancakes and eggs...I'm scared of myself but I can't fight it, I'm like possessed and only feel bad about it after the possession wears out...

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->