can't get off loo, 2 alt day same water poo! v scared

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
Hiya I posted fri bout watery stoll which came on over night, well I ate a little fri and normal today and just now spent at least 15min stuck on loo pooing water! Tummy sore and now can't tell if waves are diarreha cramps or mild contraction, if contracts fuck I'm scared as painful!! Lol and if I've got a bug would I hav gone 24hours soild without poopin! Dunno what think can't sleep, shaking like leaf as now got cold and bit dread this could be the start...

i gave birth with norovirus 11 days ago.. I was induced tho due to pre eclampsia.. I had non stop watery diarrehea the morning I gave birth.. I was shaky too.. try to calm down and just sip water and see how things go xxx

It does sound like a virus sweetie, keep an eye on the cramps but sounds more virusy than labour like diarrhea xx

Thanks well went all night without going again!! Don't think bug cos wouldn't stop for 24hours and then just start and I tend always get sickness with bugs, and not been near anyone who's ill, cos normally hav runs for day get tum clear then get better so seems strange. And rozzle I am a regular pooper! Go about 2 times a day with normal texture lol. So not bunged up. Got midwife morro so if nothin starts ill ask her, I hav got back ache today! And we did hav e sex bout hour 2hours before lasts night poop issues if that changes things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->