Cant pick up Ruby!!!!!!

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Am sat here with Ruby asleep on my lap and cant lift her to put her to bed as my joints in my wrists are too bloody painful i think i would end up dropping her :cry:
Otherhalf is at our new house desperately trying to get things ready for us moving tomorrow and im sat here crying like a right wally :cry::cry::cry:

Why oh why do things always happen at once :hissy::hissy::hissy:

awww.... why do the joints hurt?

I have arthristus and it is the worst thing in the world when your wrists hurt and you can't pick your baby up :hugs: I feel for you!

Yeah im on 3 lots of pain meds from my doctor put they do sod all when it gets really bad. Even have to wear wrist braces as well to restrict movement but easier said than done with 4 kiddies lol
Doesnt help that we are being expected to move house all b4 xmas, guess ive just overdone things the last couple days xx

Ive suffered with unexplained joint pains ever since my son was born 4 years ago and the dr has never given me a reason. They have done tests and only showed i have an underactive thyroid. Also the last couple months have suffered with severe carpel tunnel syndrome :hissy::hissy::hissy::blush:

Bless you darling.... I have rheumatoid arthritis and am dreading the time i can't pick Fin up because it's in my wrists.

I feel for you darling. xxx

awww ur not a useless mummy :hugs:
av u tried any heat pads or cream my hubby swears by the stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back