Cant post link to your facebook page with items to sell?!!

xhannahxbanan

Baby Silver Due Sept! :)
Reaction score
Doesnt seem fair that people can post email links but they cant post facebook links to pages where they are selling items! being a mum is hard enuff so when its easier for you to just link people you dont always have the time to upload stuff on here!!!

You can link to Facebook as long as its not a business page :)

its a pagei set up selling my daughters things which you'd prob class as business, yet you can post ebay links? just doesnt seem fair :(

Selling your daughters clothes isnt classed as a business, ebay link are permitted because of the maximum sselling price rules or we'd have no way around it.
Dont know why you keep saying its not fair when there isnt a problem that you seem be finding.

Selling your daughters clothes isnt classed as a business, ebay link are permitted because of the maximum sselling price rules or we'd have no way around it.
Dont know why you keep saying its not fair when there isnt a problem that you seem be finding.

I seen a post saying your not permitted to do it on here thats why?

I seen a post saying your not permitted to do it on here thats why?

Ok, but now a mod has told you that you are because it's not a business page, so you can post your link. People always do it! Seems like just a bit of a misunderstanding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->