cant stand baby name websites

alibaba24

Reaction score
Is it just me?

they are mind boggling literally hundreds of insane looking names, Im all for the unusual but some of the names look like just a jumble of letters I cant actually face trying to pick out a girl name OH does not like Isla my choice or Violet my 2nd choice ..

moan over :growlmad: x

I should add that is why i stalk this forum because you can pick the threads you want to see rather than endless alphabetical lists

I agree 100%!! I actually saw the name "Abcde" on a site...:dohh: My husband also vetoed my first choice, and I have been on the search ever since. I don't want to buy a book, but the internet is not really offering up a nice selection for me.

Good luck dear! You are not alone :)

I agree 100%!! I actually saw the name "Abcde" on a site...:dohh: My husband also vetoed my first choice, and I have been on the search ever since. I don't want to buy a book, but the internet is not really offering up a nice selection for me.

Good luck dear! You are not alone :)

I had a book with DD it did not prove very helpful :haha: good luck on your search :flower:

:dohh: Yea, I have to agree as well. Those sites are not all that helpful unless you already have something in mind and just want to be sure the meaning or spelling. Good luck on your decision/search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->