Can't throw my bounty pack away:(

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Today i was having a good clear out when i came across my bounty pack with all the pregnancy info in when i was expecting...even though most of it is useless now i just don't have the heart to throw it away...it makes me feel kind of emotional that my baby is growing and the days have passed so quick...:cry:...iv enjoyed the whole process so much...even all my baby magazines i just cant throw them away...have you ladies thrown yours??xx

Aww :hugs: yes i have thrown them away but i can part with things like that easy :)

awww hun :hugs: I threw mine away when I got home :blush:

but, i ahve still got my pregnancy notes :lol:

I've got bits of it but most of it is now thrown out

awwr hun, don't worry about it.
I've still got mine on a bloody shelf in my room, lol!
I'm such a hoarder, nothing gets thrown, especially not that tiny bit of knotted greenish thread about an inch long, because it WILL come in handy one day.. Honest... :rolleyes:

I did exactly the same last night .
I was not tired and decided to clear the bedroom out , I found all finnleys booklets and free offers from the bounty pack in a cupboard from last year . I kept it all . x .

i still have all preggy books, notes evreything xx

I've thrown those away, but have kept loads of little bits and pieces for Ryan when he grows up - his first outfit, newspaper on the day he was born, hospital tag... that kind of thing.

aww i thought it was just me..do any of you ladies know what happens to our pregnancy notes?? Did you get your back?? I didnt and was wondering thats all??

I got told that most hospitals keep on to your notes hun

I'm intending to photocopy mine :)

I'm exactly the same...don't want to throw anything away! I'm so upset that I didn't get a copy of my pregnancy notes too - someone told me recently that you can request them back after you've had your 2nd baby (the notes from your 1st, I mean)...don't know if it's true though! x

I've kept everything from Nathan and Kieran :lol: I've got loads of pregnancy books, magazines, leaflets etc, just can't get rid of them :dohh:

I've got my maternity notes from both times, the midwife never asked for them so I never give them to her :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->