cant wait for this to end...

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Teething sucks! And its been getting worse everyday!!! She woke up soooo much last night I got probably 4 hours of sleep.. ughhh... And shes never had problems at night!!!

On top of that she is being so fidgety this morning, ugh, I swear she has ants in her pants, its taking foever to get this bottle down...

Hurry up!!!! I want my happy baby back!!

ooh, can't wait for ths bit :dohh:. Hope she feels better soon x x

I think when it does finally cut its going to be like Lola's, 2 really close together because you can see the white tooth shape in her gum... hard to explain lol, but you can see where they are.

:hugs:

You say that now .... wait until she's got all of her teeth and your covered in little teethmarks :rofl:

:hugs: It will go soon, then as polo says you will have teethmarks all over you ;) :lol:

lol... your right PP!!!! Except now I am getting my face clawed in the evening while she screams her little head off...

hope you get your happy baby back soon
Me too,lol.... he's been really grumpy every day this week. I see 2 top teeth coming through but it's been like this for 3-4 days..
i swear I hate teething,lol
and he bites me a lot..ouch! i give him lots of things to bite and teething gel but he still bites me..i thought my nipple was coming off today...
OH said only got 20 more teeth to come out..
only?

I know how you feel! If she's not screaming her little head off she's grunting and groaning and squirming around everywhere and generally just not happy. I feel so bad giving her Tylenol too, I don't want to be giving it to her but there just feels like there's no other option to make her stop hurting.

I hope they cut these things soon. I think she's gonna end up cutting one top one and one bottom one first...the top one is soon going to be through and there's a white spot on the bottom

bless her hope they cut soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->