Can't wait! Making the switch soon!!!! Another question:

redpoppy

Reaction score
Someone once mentioned a spray that they use on the nappies (reusable) to help them get clean when washed.

What is it?
:blush:

Also I'll be needing washing tips and how to's soon!

Can't wait!

also in my articles there's a washing section in faq's which links to a nappy care article too! :thumbup:

In the US, you can get a special "diaper sprayer" that you fix into the plumbing of your loo, but I don't think you can get them over here. Most people use the shower or tap in the sink.

^^ you can get them - google bidet sprayer

it attaches to the outlet under the loo cistern. theres normally two out lets one for the loo & one covered - you basically uncover the unused outlet and screw the shower hose bit onto it!

it attaches to the outlet under the loo cistern. theres normally two out lets one for the loo & one covered - you basically uncover the unused outlet and screw the shower hose bit onto it!

I swear you should be knighted or something.
Our loo's wrapped up in a weird tiled thing but will DEFINITELY check it out.

That's what they use in many countries instead of toilet paper! :)

ahhh I wondered if they were compatible with british loos (I don't know why I thought our toilets would be different!)... might have to look into one, though I don't think Arif would appreciate me cutting a hole in the boxed in bit around the toilet!

I tend to just scrape the worst poop off the nappies and then bung them in the pail.

Those of you using the sprayer...when do you do it? Do you change the nappy in the bathroom and spray the nappy while you're in there, or do you change the baby then leave them in a cot/seat whatever while you go and spray the nappy?

I've never quite worked out how you're supposed to do it, just like flushable liners (which I do use but throw in a bit on the change station how do you get it the toilet in the first place? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->