Can't walk.

Ashtong

Reaction score
I'll be 33 weeks on Tuesday and I've been having pain at night in my lower abdomen for a while so I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs. Well ever since yesterday (started totally randomly) I haven't been able to walk without crying. I've tried a hot bath, Tylenol, keeping legs close together and nothing works. I Feel hopeless and have NO idea what to do :(

Following! I have this too.. the pain is excruciating. I don't know what to do either.

I did read that putting your arms in the direction you are going to roll helps when rolling over in bed.. if that makes sense. It helps me anyway.

sounds like round ligament pain from the baby dropping- way more intense in the third trimester! I had this starting last week- the only thing that helped me was a "cocktail" as my dr explained it- start with a warm bath or shower to relax your muscles, take tylenol, and lay on a heating pad on your back. For some reason the heating pad on my low back seemed to help the pelvic pain in the front. It did go away after a few days. Flares back up if I do too much. I hope you get some relief!!! I know it's no fun. I thought I was in labor the pain was so bad when mine was bothering me haha

It sounds to me like pelvic girdle pain. I think the best thing to do is to try to rest it. I had it badly in last pregnancy (it was called SPD back then). Have had it on and off the last few weeks in this pregnancy. If it gets worse, go to your GP as they can refer you for physiotherapy if it's really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->